Zeitgeist Season Three - an Update
Published 2022-10-10 by Sina Habibian
We're excited to kickoff Zeitgeist season three with ten teams coming together, building crypto-native products/protocols across the infrastructure and the application layer:
- David, Spencer, and Nick are building Hats Protocol - a protocol empowering DAOs to delegate revocable roles, responsibilities, and authorities to their contributors.
- Adrian is building BlockArt - a protocol for NFT co-creation and issuance.
- Jacob and Zak are building FirstMate - a platform that gets NFT projects their own custom secondary marketplaces on their own terms.
- Nitya, Norwood, and Cody are building Capsule - transaction signing infrastructure for wallets/applications powered by MPC.
- Jonas and Oskar are building Empiric - a verifiable computation and data layer for Zk-rollups.
- Catherine and Kei are building MintKudos - a product for giving NFTs for life’s achievements.
- GVN, ARB, and Rasmus are working on Moving Castles’ first on-chain game - a tragicomic NPC survival sim.
- Ben is building Spec - infrastructure that embeds live web3 data directly into your Postgres database.
- Christian, Re’em, and Mattias are building Component/Blueprint — a transparent, customizable, and collaborative research platform for DeFi.
- Akshay, Chetan, and Andrew are building ACA Labs - a trust & safety verification standard for Web3.
And a Devcon update 🇨🇴:
We've had our working session in Bogota over the last days. We will be here through Devcon and would love to meet with other builders/collaborators -- ping ZG or any of the teams directly to connect with us.