Zeitgeist Season Two - an Update
Hello friends and fellow travelers —
We're a couple weeks into season two, taking this opportunity to share a brief update.
We have a group of talented builders coming together for this sprint:
- Mark and Daniel are building Quixotic - an onchain NFT marketplace on Optimism
- Stephen, Ayush, and Mehran are building Castle - a shared crypto wallet for groups to collect NFTs.
- Joey and Rapha are building Backdrop - facilitating participation in tokenized web3 communities.
- Ronan is building Conquest - an onchain game of strategy and diplomacy.
- Brenner is building the MetaGame - infrastructure for earned NFTs based on onchain behavior.
- Peter, Matt, and Amit are building Yuzu - a protocol for structured financial products.
- Jake and Regy are building Hook - an options protocol for NFTs
- Raymond and Joel are building Canvas - a new P2P architecture for decentralized applications.
We believe crypto is going to expand from here to have foundational impact on the world - shaping how internet-native communities coordinate and communicate, impacting finance and culture, funding public goods, and in too many other ways to name. We hope for Zeitgeist to be a gathering place for those pushing on the edges of the known territory & building the next generation of crypto-native products/protocols.
If this resonates with you, keep an eye out — we’ll be doing more in the near future and would love to hear from you.